Monday 2 April 2012

Peach in Syrup



I had stop drink cold water or cold drink for long time ago but this month the weather so hot, we need some cooling dessert. In my cupboard got a can of peach in syrup. I got an idea to make dessert, just open it and slice it put in the fridge about 30-40 minutes, or you can add some ice into the bowl and just eat like that too. Make yourself fresh and cooling after taking this easy dessert.

In Thailand in summer time, there use a many kind of fruit to make dessert like this e.g. mango, young coconut, lychee, also use a sour fruits too. 

I usually bought can fruit from Monte brand, I find the piece of peach its quite big size and testy too. If you find the syrup too thick or too sweet, you can add some ice water to dilute. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...