- 1 cup rice flour
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup cooked rice
- ½ cup white coconut grated
- ½ tsp. salt
Coconut for topping;
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- Add flour into a bowl, mix with 1 cup water and stir, and then soak them for 12 hours or overnight.
- Mix cooked rice, grated coconut, and 1 cup of water into the blender and blend all together.
- Pour the blended mixture into the rice flour mixture, add salt and stir well. Used it as flour (batter) Khanom Krok.
- For the topping, mix coconut milk, sugar and salt together. Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Set the stove to low heat, plate the Khanom Krok mold on top and spray the cooking oil or gently wipe each socket.
- Spoon the flour/batter 1/3 into the socket. Add the coconut topping, cover and wait until around the edge turn brown; use a spoon to shovel up.
- Serve with coffee for breakfast, afternoon tea or as a snack as well.
PS. I have bought this electric takoyaki pan from Bangkok and I use to make Khanom Krok Mold.