Sunday 10 August 2008

Hokkaido Milk Loaf




When I saw the Hokkaido Milk Bread's recipe from some one blog. I told myselt I want to try this bread one day. Beacuse I saw the texture of this bread very fuffy and look nice. And then when I tried it and come out very nice, I great to made this bread.

Original recipe from Angie's recipes





Hokkaido Milky Loaf
  • 540 g Bread flour
  • 60 g Cake flour
  • 10 g Dry active yeast
  • 30 g Milk powder ( I didn't use because I don't have it)
  • 80 g Sugar
  • 9 g Salt
  • 1 pc Egg
  • 250 g Fresh milk
  • 150 g Whipping cream
Method :
  1. I use bread maker machine to knead the dough by using programe "DOUGH" about 1-1/2 hour
  2. Take out the dough and press out the gas produced during the proof. Divide it into 4 portions. Round up and let rest for about 20 minutes.
  3. Roll each dough out and roll up and place in a 13x33x12cm loaf pan.
  4. After shaping, let the dough rise up to 2/3 full.
  5. Brush with egg wash or milk.
  6. Bake in a preheated 170C oven for about 40 minutes. (but I bake only 30 minutes)

2 comments:

Ceren said...

hey :)
I'm gonna try this today, I love milky things and this sounds much like Mexican 'Tres Leches' mmm!

MaeJJ said...

Hi, thanks for visited my blog, please let me know how is it? ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...