When I saw the Hokkaido Milk Bread's recipe from some one blog. I told myselt I want to try this bread one day. Beacuse I saw the texture of this bread very fuffy and look nice. And then when I tried it and come out very nice, I great to made this bread.
Original recipe from Angie's recipes
Hokkaido Milky Loaf
- 540 g Bread flour
- 60 g Cake flour
- 10 g Dry active yeast
- 30 g Milk powder ( I didn't use because I don't have it)
- 80 g Sugar
- 9 g Salt
- 1 pc Egg
- 250 g Fresh milk
- 150 g Whipping cream
- I use bread maker machine to knead the dough by using programe "DOUGH" about 1-1/2 hour
- Take out the dough and press out the gas produced during the proof. Divide it into 4 portions. Round up and let rest for about 20 minutes.
- Roll each dough out and roll up and place in a 13x33x12cm loaf pan.
- After shaping, let the dough rise up to 2/3 full.
- Brush with egg wash or milk.
- Bake in a preheated 170C oven for about 40 minutes. (but I bake only 30 minutes)