Sunday 11 March 2012

Pound Cake 1st attempt

 Butter Cake 
Butter cake again but this time it’s was different from the other. This recipe use SP additive and beat all mixture like you make sponge cake. Beat all ingredient accept melt butter and syrup add later. This beating mixture style like sponge cake, and I use to make sponge cake all the time well too. But when I make this butter cake I find the texture not smooth as I expected, or same as my friend whose she gave me the this recipe. 




I keep this cake in the freezer and let loosen cold, and then cut a slice and I found the texture was smooth and soft, the felling is better than after bake. I thought I had fail to made butter cake again, but after I eat this one it’s was so happy I can made it. I my idea I think, its means butter cake should freeze for 1 or more days then eat will be nicer than just eat when it finished bake.

I would like to thanks to my friend “Saisunee” (in Facebook) whose share with me for the great and excellent recipe!

Cheers!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Wow! เนียนนุ่ม น่าทานค่ะ

MaeJJ said...

วันนี้พี่ทำอีกครั้ง เนื้อเนียนกว่าอีกค่ะแมว ดีใจที่ทำบัตเตอร์เค้กสำเร็จแล้ว อิอิอิ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...