Orange Sponge Cake
Basic Sponge Cake
- 4 eggs
- 100 gm cake flour
- 100 gm caster sugar
- 12 gm spongecake stabliser
- 25 gm milk
- 90 gm melted butter
- Put all the ingredients except the melted butter into a mixing bowl
- Beat everything on high for at least 7-10 mins until ribbon stage.This will be the right constituency for your batter. Add in melted butter at this stage and mix in thoroughly.
- Line some baking paper into 9 inch cake tin. Pour batter in the baking tray and bake it in a preheated oven at 190C for about 20-30 minutes or until the cake it's done.
Orange Sauce for Topping
- 200 gm water
- 100 gm orange juice
- 70 gm Sunquick Orange Concentrate
- 120 gm sugar
- 24 gm mung been flour
- 20 gm butter
- Mix all ingredient except butter, mix well and bring to boil in low heat.
- Stir constantly until the sauce thick and bring out from fire. Add butter and stir until butter melt and still stir to make the sauce cool.
- Poor the sauce over on top of the cake and let the sauce flow to a side by itself. Let cool or put in the fridge.