Saturday 3 April 2010

Trip to Chanthaburi - Thailand

I went back to Thailand this time. Friends and I were plan to pay a homage to the Buddha, at Khao Kitchagud in Chanthaburi. We had make a plan together for a month early. I went to Chanthaburi province with my friends. All 5 people, we drove there about 3- 3 1/2 hrs from Bangkok to Chanthaburi.


After we finished visit of the temple, it was a noon time. We were looking for the restaurant to have our lunch. The province we went was famous seafood, and by a chance I had call my old classmate, which it he was stay there, he so happy to see us and he brought us to the seafood restaurant near the sea side too.


Seafood Phad Cha


Yam Sam Krob

Deep Freid Crayfish
We had enjoyed eating seafood so much. In Thailand seafood very cheap I can eat a lot when I'm back to Thailand hahaha

Grill Crayfish

Steam Crab

Grill Seabass Fish



Happy Time!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...