Today the weather was so hot, feel like want to do make some thing simple and cooling. Took out my recipe collection book and read, and then found this recipe.
It look simple and eat when it clod and the easy thing was no need to bake. Look into the ingredients all I had it. I’m decided to make it for my kids to have for breakfast.
- 6 pieces of can peach
- 75 finger biscuits
- 500 ml orange juice (you can use peach juice instead)
- 3 (225 g) pack cream cheese
- 500 ml double cream (I use whipping cream)
- 375 g powdered sugar
- In an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and double cream/whipping cream. Gradually add sugar and beat until mixture is smooth. Divide the cream cheese mixture into three equal portions.
- Slice peach into wedge then set aside.Dip 25 of the finger biscuits one at the time into an orange juice. Arrange in a 12 x 8 x 2 inch cake tin, with the top of the biscuits facing down.
- Spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture over the finger biscuits. Arrange peach wedge over the cream cheese.
- Dip 25 more finger biscuit one at the time in a juice and layer over the peach. Spead another layer of the cream cheese and arrange another layer on peach.
- Dip a remaining and arrange the same until finish. Chill for 4-5 hours or until firm, before serving.
Serves: 8-10 person
Preparation: 40 minutes
Chilling time: 4-5 hours