"Rume" or "Lar Teang"
- 1 cup ground pork
- ½ cup crushed roasted peanuts
- ½ cup ground fresh shrimp
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- 2 thinly sliced chilies
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp well pounded mixture of coriander root, pepper and garlic
- 6 egg beaten
- Fry coriander root-pepper-garlic mixture until fragrant, add pork and fry until done, then add shrimp and onion and then fish sauce to taste.
- Add the peanuts and continue frying. Mixing thoroughly, until dry, then remove from heat.
Spread thin layer of oil over frying pan and place on low heat.
- When is hot, did hand into the egg, then with the finger slightly spread, quickly move hand over the pan, allowing thin steams of egg to fall onto the pan.
- Continue in this way crisscrossing the pan to make a net-like arrange garment of fiber of egg.
- When egg is cooked, remove from the pan. Cover it and continue do other pieces until you finish the egg.
- Place the egg net down is the smooth side is on the bottom. Place a slice chilies in the center, then put on the coriander leave, and finally the pork filling.
- Fold up in square as in the picture.