Pork & Egg in Five-Spice
- 4-6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 kg pork barry or chicken wing instead
- 1 tbsp five spice powder
- 1 tbsp minced garlic and coriander root
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp black soy sauce
- 3 cups or 720 ml water
- Prepare pork or chicken wings, sprinkle the five spice over the meat and knead gently.
- Brown minced garlic with cooking oil.Stire fry the meat a few time.
- Add the water, sugar, salt, light soy sauce and dark soy sauce.
- Add hard-boiled eggs, cover and simmer 1 hour. ganish with coriander leave before serving.