Kratong Thong (Minced Chicken and Sweet Corn in Crispy Golden Cup)
Ingredient for the cup;
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup wheat flour or pain flour
- 1 egg
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup lime water
- 1 cup water
- Oil for deep fry
Katong thong mold
Combine all ingredients and thoroughly mix. Add oil in the deep pan or pot, put on medium heat and put the mold into the oil until hot. Take the mold out from the oil and dip in the flour. Flour will stick at the mold and bring into the oil pot and fry until golden brown and out from mold. Take from the oil and continuous fry until finish.
Ingredient of filling;
- ½ cup mince chicken or mince pork or crab meat
- ½ cup mix vegetable – carrot, green bean, corn
- 1 tbs. onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. grounded pepper corn
- 1 tsp. coriander roots
- 1 tbsp. garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. oil
Pound the coriander root, garlic and pepper together thoroughly.
- Add oil into the sauce pan on the mid heat and add the pound ingredient to fry until fragrant.
- Add onion, mix vegetable and mincemeat and continuous fry, seasoning with salt and sugar.
- Serve by put the filling into the cup and eat with sweet chilli sauce.