Monday, 27 August 2007
Peanut Butter & Chocolate-Chip Muffins
- 2 cups of self-raising flour (I use 2 cups of cake flour + 2 teaspoon of baking powder)
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (I use semi sweet chocolate chip)
- 60g melted butter
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp peanut butter (I use chunky type)
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C. Grease with butter or line with muffin cases a 12-hole muffin tin.
2. Sift the self-raising flour into a large bowl.
3. Add the sugar and chocolate chips.
4. Stir in the butter, milk and egg and stir to combine.
5. Stir in the peanut butter. Spoon mixture into the muffin tins, and then bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden and a skewer inserted through the centre comes out clean.
6. Serve hot or cold
Thank you for the recipe from http://www.recipe.org.au/