Saturday 26 May 2007

Stir-Fried Celery with Beancurd



Stir-Fried Celery with Beancurd

For a day, I don't eat meat. I try to cook simple for myself only, and this is a simple and healthy too.

Celery is good for people who's have high blood pressure. You can make like a juice and drink it for reduce your high blood pressure, but some people don't like the smell.

Ingredient
- 1-2 stalk of celery
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 piece of beancurd slice
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp garlic, smashed
- 1 stalk spring onion, cut in shirt length
- 1 fresh chilli, cut slide

Preparation

1. Wash and cut into short length about 1 inch.
2. Heat the oil the the pan, fry the beancurd until golden color and remove from heat and put a side.
3. Fry the galic in the pan until fragrant and put in the celery, stir fried till cook, add beancurd, soy sauce, oyster sauce, black pepper, fresh chili and spring onion
4. Stir fry until mix and remove from the heat, place on the plate and serve with rice while it's hot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog :)
I hope you don't mind I add a link to your blog in my directory.

http://www.kikiat.com/ThaiWeb/Thai/blog/thai-food/thai-food-20.php <-- Thai Food blog

MaeJJ said...

Thanks for visit my blog and sure! you can add my blog in you directory.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...