- 200 or 300 grams of Toman fish fillet
- ¼ cup spring onion cut in short lengths
- ¼ cup coriander cut in short lengths
- ¼ cup lemon grass thin slide
- ¼ shallot slide
- 1 tbsp pickle garlic
- ½ tbsp ground dried chillis
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ½ - 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp ground dried rice (by stir fry the uncook rice in the fire till fragrant and golden and pound it)
- 1 cup of Vegetable Oil for fry the fish
- Heat the oil, till high and deep-fried fish till crispy. Remove from the oil and place on the serving plate.
- Mix all the less of ingredient (you can test it as you like, try to put the chillis at last, it’s may be to hot for you)
- Place all herb mixture on top of fish, serve with fresh vegetable e.g. cucumber, cabbage, long bean as well.