Friday, 18 May 2007
Stir Fried Sweet & Sour Prawn
- 200 grams shelled prawns
- 1/4 cup chillis slide diagonally
- 1/2 cup pineapple, cut into cubs
- 1/2 cup onion ring, cut into cubs
- 1/2 cup tomato, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup cucumber, cut into cubs
Ingredient for sweet and sour sauce
- 1/2 cups catsup
- 1 tbsp vinegar or lime juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 pepper
- 3 cups soup stock
- 1/2 tbsp corn flour
1. Heat the oil in frying pan, fry the prawn till a bit cook. Then remove and put a side.
2. Mix all ingredients for sweet and sour sauce in a pan, and boil it. Stir the sauce to remove any lumps.
3. Add cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, pineapples and chillis stir fried till all mix well.
4. Scoop into the plate and serve with rice.