I got this recipe from my friend’s blog Bake in Sweden. This is an easy bread had a few ingredients and the important thing was you don’t have to ‘kneads’. The bread was a crispy crust and inside texture so soft, when you eat this bread while it’s hot, it was fantastic crispy bread and you no need to add any butter or yam. Let see how it’s so good about this bread!
- 500 g bread flour
- 310-330 g warm water (can use only 310 g first, and then add in after if you find your dough too dry)
- 7 g instant dry yeast
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 10 g salt
- 20 g olive oil
1. Mix all ingredients in the large bowl and stir with wooden spoon or spatula until mix.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave it’s rise for 30-40 minutes
3. The 1st fold, wet you hand and pull the dough from the bottom and fold to center, fold to all side of dough or by turning the bowl around. Repeat the same fold about 4-5 times and then cover with plastic wrap/cloth and leave for another 30-40 minutes.
4. After 30-40 minute, repeat the same folds it again for 2nd and 3rd fold.
5. After finish 3rd fold and transfer the dough into floured surface baking sheet or tray, shape the dough as you want, and leave the dough to rise until double size.
6. Preheat the oven at 250C and put empty tray at the bottom of oven shelf. Before you put the dough in the oven just pour a cup of cool water into the empty tray to make a steam and immediately place in the dough to bake.
7. Close the oven and reduce temperature to 200C and bake for 35-40 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
Now you can enjoy!!