This time is really hot, have to find something cold to eat. I got a young coconut, I have bought since last week and put in my fridge and was thinking to make young coconut jelly.
- Open up the coconut on top and pour the coconut juice into a pot.
- I used a spoon to scrape a coconut meat out and pour also into a same pot as juice.
- Add about 2 tbsp of sugar and add 2 tsp of agar agar power into the pot and bring to boil.
- Boil until the sugar dissolve and a bit thick, then remove from the heat. let it cool for a mins and then pour into a coconut, then put in the fridge for 2-3 hour.
- Use a spoon to scoop and eat when it's cold.