- 300g spare ribs
- 1 lemon grass stock
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 coriander plants, root removed
- 5 fresh/hot chillies
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tomato, cut into 4 pieces
- Wash spare ribs, and cut in small piece.
- Wash lemon grass, slice and crush. Tear kaffir lime leaves. Wash coriander plant and chop up coarsely, and break hot chillies in a mortar.
- Add 2 cups of water into the pot and bring to boil, when it boiling then add lemon grass, kaffir lime leaves and spare ribs.
- Season with fish sauce and boil until spare ribs is cook and soft, remove from the heat, add tomato, lemon juice and fresh chilli. Dip into the serving bowl and sprinkle with chopped coriander.