- 200g prawn, shelled
- 1 lemon grass stock, chopped
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, tear a small piece
- 1 tbsp shallot, chopped
- 1 tbsp galangal, chopped
- 2 fresh/hot chillies, chopped (option)
- 1 tbsp fried chilli paste (you can use Tom Yum paste but then you have to cut some lemon juice, fish sauce)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 - 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 coriander, chopped or mint leaves
- Heat oil in the wok or frying pan, add shallot, galangal, lemon grass, fresh chilli and kiffir lime leave, fry until fragrant.
- Add prawn and chilli paste, stir fry until prawn is cook, add cooked rice,sugar and fish sauce. If you use Tom Yum paste, test it first before you add sugar and fish sauce. Stir fry until done and remove from pan.
- Put on the serving plate and sprinkle with coriander or mint leave.