Ingredients for sago:
- 1 cup sago
- 10 cups water
- 210 ml fresh milk
- 1-2 piece of tin peach in syrup, cut into cube
Ingredients for syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cup water
- Make syrups by mix water and sugar together and bring to boil for 10 minute or until the sugar a bit thick but not too thick. Remove from the heat and set aside for cooling.
- Bring the water to boil in a large pot. Add in the sago and cook for 10 minutes or until the pearls are almost fully translucent, with just the barest while flecks in the center of pearls (they will continue to cook after you turn of heat). Remove from the heat.
- Pour the contents of the pot through a large fine-meshed sieve and shake to drain off the excess water. Working quickly, spoon the sago into the syrups bowl.
- To serve, add fresh milk into a small bowl, grass or ramekins about 1/4 cups and spoon the sago in syrup, and top with chopped peach. If you find not sweet enough, you can add in the syrups.
ขอขอบคุณที่มาของสูตร จากคุณหน่อย นินจาไร้เงา ไว้ ณ ที่นี้ด้วยค่ะ
Thai version recipe สาคูนมสดพีช/แคนตาลูป