- 500 gm mince pork
- 3 cups vermicelli, soak and cut short length
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- pork intestine
- Mix all ingredients in the large bowl, mix well and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Fill into the pork intestine and tie a piece and the size as you want. Hang it outside for few days but I only make 1 day.
- Grill until cook, before grill use toothpick to poke the and let air come out, it will not burst during grill.
- Serve with fresh vegetable, fresh ginger and fresh chilli.