After came back from
for holiday trip, but my kids still had a school holiday. They were sleep late at night and weak up late nearly every day, it’s easy for me to just prepare a brunch for them. Bangkok
I make simple and easy for them; I got only ham, cheese and vegetable to make a simple club sandwich hahaha.
- 6-8 slices of bread, crusts on
- 150-200g ham sliced
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 1/4 of an Iceberg lettuce, chopped very finely
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3-5 sheet of milk chesses
- Toast the bread and keep warm.
- Mix the iceberg and mayonnaise together.(you can add salt and pepper into it)
- Spoon on a little lettuce and mayonnaise on a piece of toast, top with sliced ham and chesses. Lay on the other slice of toast. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Cut into triangles and skewer with frilly cocktail sticks and serve immediately
Photo by: MaeJJ