Sunday 26 December 2010

Christmas Light on Orchard Road

Christmas light along the Orchard Road, every year all the Department store, shopping mall, restaurant, office building and a shop along the these road will do the light decorated for Christmas and New Year.
  

On 25 Nov this road will close and only people can walk in. On the Christmas Day was rain day and night but still have people walk and take a photo. I went their too but its on 26th Nov, I though may not have so many people, but I was wrong, still many people go their for shopping and take photo. I went alone because no one of my family wants to go with me ;-( 

I took NEL train to Dhoby Ghaut and from there I just walk along the road up to Orchard Road. I spent more than 2 hours to take a photo and walk back to the train station and back home. My leg was much tried but worth it because I can take some nice photo.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...