Sunday 10 October 2010

Korean Foods

I'm a crazy Korean Drama, I can watch Korean Drama 3-4  hours for non-stop but now watch less because I went back to watch Thai Drama.
Come back about Korean food, my daughter and I wanted to try some Korean food but we never go out and eat in any restaurant.

I wanted to cook myself, so some of my friends sent me a Korean Food website to look how they cook and get also the recipe. That was a dish I made here a few types. It's not fantastic but its make us fell to say we already had home cooked Korean food. 

I think Korean food is a healthy food, I look at the ingredient most likely is vegetable, tofu, egg, and less meat (e.g. beef, pork and chicken) and the most famous ingredient or side dish is Kimchi. 

 Tofu Seafood Soup 

Kimchi Soup

Kimchi Fried Rice

Kimchi Noodle 

Spicy Rice Cake

ChupChae


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...