Monday 10 June 2013

Mango Sago with Pomelo Dessert

Mango Sago with Pomelo Dessert

With a friend in my forum (http://maejj.pantown.com) has made Mango Sago with Pomelo dessert with recipes and post in my forum. Several months ago, I found the same formula recipe from http://www.noobcook.com When I saw it at first and told myself must try this dessert, but have no time to make it yet until my Thai friend made and show us.

Every time, my friends and I went to China Town. After we finished shopping, and then we end up had a dessert, one of my friend always ordered this dessert, but for me I never try because it was serve clod, which is I like hot dessert more than cold.

อ่านต่อ>>



Yesterday went to market and look for mango. I wanted to make Mango Sago with Pomelo. I’m thinking if I buy from supermarket the price a bit high. I’m went to the fruits store near by Cold Storage and found they selling 4 pieces for S$5. I decided to buy it, because this is the cheapest. The market at my place was 1 for S$1.50-S$2.00 which it I think it’s too expensive.

While I shopping inside Cold Storage, I also bought a canned mango too. I thinking of use the canned mango for make a source/puree. And the fresh mango can cut in pieces for topping.Forgot about Pomelo, until reached home, and then have to rundown to fruit store at my place. They only selling the whole Pomelo but I told the seller I need a bit only. She so nice to me and said ok, I can sell you a few pieces and charge me S$1 ;-)


This dessert is ideal for the hot weather now. It’s served when is cold and you will enjoy a clod nice dessert. You can see the recipe English version from http://www.noobcook.com/mango-sago-pomelo/ or Thai version recipe is below this post. Both recipes are similar only the method may be is different.

Thanks to my friend P'Noi Ninja-rai-ngoa and NoobCook website, both gave me an idea and recipe to make such a wonderful dessert.

let try it now!!


สูตรสาคูมะม่วงส้มโอ สูตรจากคุณหน่อย-นินจาไร้เงา ขอขอบคุณมา ณ ที่นี้ค่ะ

- สาคู 1/2 ถ้วย
- นมสดรสจืดพาสเจอร์ไรท์ 1 ขวด ขนาด 450 ml
- มะม่วงน้ำดอกไม้ 1 1/2 กก
- ส้มโอ สดแก่จัด ถ้าส้มโอสดจะมีรสกรอบกว่าส้มโอสุกมากหรืองอมๆ เลือกส้มโอที่มีน้ำหนักมาก ตาเม็ดๆบนลูกจะใหญ่ๆห่างๆ 
- น้ำเชื่อมเข้มข้นทำในไมโครเวฟก็ได้ค่ะ (น้ำตาล 1 ถ้วย น้ำเปล่า 1/2 ถ้วย)

1. ต้มสาคูแบบเดียวกับที่ทำสาคูแคนตาลูปเลย คือต้มน้ำเดือดปริมาณน้ำมากกว่าสาคู 5-6 เท่า คนบ่อยๆไม่ให้ติดก้นหม้อ ใช้เวลาพอสมควรอย่าหนีไปไหน ต้องคอยดูอย่าให้สุกมากเกินไป สุก 85% รีบเทใส่กระชอนราดน้ำเย็น สาคูจะใสขึ้น สุกมากขึ้นเป็น99-100% ใส่กระชอนให้สะเด็ดน้ำไว้

2. มะม่วงน้ำดอกไม้ หั่นเป็นชิ้นๆ กะพอใส่ถ้วยเสริฟ์ได้ 6 ถ้วย นอกนั้นปาดใส่เบรนเดอร์ไม่ต้องผสมน้ำเลยจะได้ซอสมะม่วงเข้มข้นสีสวย

3. ได้ซ๊อสมะม่วงแล้วใส่นมสดลงไป  เติมน้ำเชื่อมเล็กน้อยให้มีรสหวานนิดหน่อย 

4. ตักสาคูใส่ถ้วยเทน้ำซอสมะม่วงที่ปรุงรสลงไป โรยหน้าด้วยมะม่วงที่หั่นเป็นชิ้นๆและกลีบส้มโอ

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...