Sunday 3 May 2009

Blueberry Cheesecake

When you think about blueberry, you will think about cheesecake too. It’s very common for cake maker. The combination is matching and makes you love it. I always buy cream cheese and keep until nearly expire. When ever I went shopping and I see it, I like to buy 1st then think later what to make. ;-)

This time I made cheesecake quite simple and easy or you can call basic cheesecake ;-) This recipe has no flour only cream cheese and whipping…Wow sound so fattening! I got this recipe from my book call “cupcakes and muffins” (Thai version)

First time when I bake Japanese cheesecake, I found it difference from the cheesecake. Japanese cheesecake is very nice and soft. After that I and my family like to eat cheesecake.


Blueberry cheesecake Cupcake

Ingredients:

- 70 grams digestive Biscuits, mass

- 15 grams unsalted butter melted

- 175 grams sugar

- 75 grams frozen blueberry

- 400 grams cream cheese at room temperature

- Pinch of salt

- ½ tsp vanilla

- 1 egg

Method;

1. Warm the oven temperature at 160 degree C, line 12 paper cupcake into the muffin tray.
2. Mix digestive biscuits with the butter and put 1 tablespoon into the each muffin cups. Press the biscuit to make the base it firm.
3. Bring to bake for 5 minute and bring it out set aside till cool.
4. Blend blueberry in a food processor or blender. Add sugar 2 tbsp, stir till sugar dissolve
5. Beat cream cheese till soft. Add sugar and continue beat until mix. Add egg, salt and vanilla beat till all well mix.
6. Scoop into the cup about ¾ cups and topping with blueberry sauce too all. Use wooden stick or tooth pick to make the sauce go around as you like.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, rest in the tray till cool and then put in the fridge for 1 hours before serve.



Photo by MaeJJ

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...