Tuesday 17 February 2009

Double Chocolate Banana Muffin


I have been busy with some work and other thing. I didn’t bake since Chinese New Year start and end. Some time at night or after dinner my hubby or even my kids, they likes to find some snack to eat. One day my hubby can’t find any snack to eat with his coffee and he said to me, you have not baking some snack any more?

Next day! I must do some thing for them either buy from bakery shop or make it myself hahaha ……:-) My family like chocolates and chocolate go with banana very well! Did you know that? Had bought a banana for my hubby, he like to eat banana in the morning for his digestion. Today it’s still not finish yet and banana going too soft soon. So I took his banana to make a muffin for him and kids for breakfast ;-)

I got this recipe by searched from internet and found a very nice and look yummy from this blog of “Judy” from “No Fear Entertaining” I write down her recipe and try it. It’s very easy and simple method to make. And the result came out is very nice muffin. I have to thanks a lot to Judy who share with me this recipe.


Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
from No Fear Entertaining
  • 1 1/2 cups flour
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup baking cocoa
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp baking powder
  • 1 1/3 cups mashed ripe banana
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

    Directions

    1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
    2. In a small bowl, combine bananas, oil and egg.
    3. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. The batter is quite thick, but keep folding it gently, making sure to get the batter on the bottom of the bowl, and it'll all come together.
    4. Fold in chocolate chips.
    5. Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups three fourths full.
    6. Bake at 350 deg F for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done.


Bake and Photo by MaeJJ

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...