Pandan Coconut Muffin Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Pandan extract
- 1 egg
- 70 ml cooking oil
- 90 ml coconut milk
- 150 ml pandan juice (blended the pandan leaf and squeeze out the juice)
- 6 muffin cups
1) Preheat oven to 375F. Line paper cups on a muffin tray, set aside.
2) In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, add water, coconut milk, oil, pandan extract, salt, sugar, baking powder and mix well.
3) Sieve the flour, and slowly pour into the mixture, mix well, and set aside.
4) Scoop the muffin mixture onto the muffin cups until 2/3 full.
5) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a light brown crust appear or cracks out of the muffin top.
Thanks for this recepi from meltingwok
Bake and Photo by MaeJJ