Thursday 7 July 2011

Peanut butter and Chocolate Brownies.


 This is a very nice Peanut Butter Brownies. I got this recipe from my friend "Daowasan or P'Jen". She email the recipe to me and I have to try it, because my family love to eat what ever you make from peanutbutter ;-)
It's came out a very fantastic and wonderful brownie. I'm have to "Thanks" to P"Jen, who share with me for this recipe. Thank you so much P'Jen, you make me and my family getting bigger size now hahaha


Ingredient
  • 150 g dark chocolate,shopped
  • 100 g butter, cut into small pieces.
  • 215 g powdered sugar.
  • 75 g  all purpose flour or plain flour.
  • 2 tbsp cocoa powder.
  • 2 eggs.
  • 200 g creamy peanut butter.
How to do it.

  1. Preheat a 160°C oven. Line a 16 * 26 cm tin with greaseproof paper and grease.
  2. Melt the butter and chocolate over the double boil pot and stir constantly. Set a side to cool.
  3. Mix flour, sugar and cocoa in a bowl and set aside.
  4. Add the melted chocolate into the flour, add eggs and mix it, and don't over-mix. Pour into the prepared tin and spread evenly.
  5. Drop spoonfuls of peanut butter over the mixture. Use knife or other sharp rake, swirl the mixtures to a marble. 
  6. Bake at temperature 160°C for 35-40 minutes or use a toothpick insert and come out a bit sticky.
  7. Take out and leave it cool, then turn out when it cool and cut into square for serving.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...