- 2 1/2 cups fat-free vanilla yogurt, fat-free milk or soy milk
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed, drained and picked over for stems
- 1/2 cup blackberries, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup raspberries, rinsed and drained2 Tablespoons ground flax seed
Note : I had use Blueberries and Strawberries only, so my smoothies should call "two berry smoothies" :-)
- 2 Tablespoons honey for a sweeter smoothie
- 1 medium banana for a thicker smoothie (a good idea if you're using milk rather than yogurt)
- Add all the ingredients to the blender. Mix on high speed until smooth, about one minute.
- Pour and serve immediately.VariationsUse any combination of berries you want. (If you’re using frozen berries, look for frozen triple-berry combos available in most supermarkets.)
- To reduce calories, use fat-free plain, unsweetened yogurt and sweeten to taste with honey or artificial sweeteners.
thanks for this smoothies's recipe from http://www.cleanhomejournal.com/view.aspx?pid=417