- 200 or 300 grams shelled shrimp mid size
- ¼ onion slide thin
- ¼ cup cerlery cut in short lengths
- ¼ cup lemon grass thin slide
- 3-4 fresh chillis
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ½ - 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
1. Put water in the pot and bring to boil. When the water is boil put the shrimp in and cook it. take out and set a side.
2. Mix all the ingredient together and add shrimp the last.
3. Serve with fresh vegetable e.g. cucumber, cabbage, long bean.
Thank you to my lovely friend "P'Dang", she reccommended this recipe to me and I love it so much too.
Cooking and Photo by MaeJJ