- 300 grams peeled raw pumpkin
- 1/2 cup thick coconut milk
- 1 cup thin coconut milk
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup topioca flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Shredded the pumpkin and make 2 portions, one portion add in the thin coconut and bring to boile until cook or pumpkin it's soft.
- In the other bowl, mix the flour and add the thick coconut one the the time and kneed about 10 mins add sugar and salt.
- Add the boiled pumpkin and raw pumpkin into the flours thoroughly. Continue stirring until the mixture weel mix.
- Pour mixture into the plate or baking pan and springker with grated coconut mixed with salt.
- When the water in the steammer is boilling, put the pan in the steammer and steam for 15-20 minutes.
- Then open the steammer, remove the pan, allow to cool, and cut the pudding into pieces of the desired size.
Thank you for this recipe from http://www.maama.com/column/guzzie/view.php?id=000214