Monday 6 August 2007

BANANA PANCAKE



Long time I didn’t make pancake for my family. I found this recipe by searching in Google and found this fantastic pancake. Normally my kids don’t like to eat banana, so I have to find the way how to make something with banana and they will eat it.

When I made this Banana Pancake, They can eat and like it. I also like too because is testy than what I usually make normal pancake. This Banana Pancake is thick but soft. When you eat it you will find you eat banana more than flour hehehehe……

Please try and enjoy yourself. !!

Ingredients :
- 4 ripe bananas - mashed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk powder
- 1 egg
- 1- 1/2 cup selt raisin flour
* If you prefer to use plain flour then you shoulde add 1 teaspoon baking powder*

Method :
1. Sift flour. Set aside.
2. Mix well the mashed bananas, salt, sugar and egg.
3. Fold in the flour till well incorporated.
4. Heat the non-stick pan and grease with butter.
5. Scoop 1 spoonful of the bater onto the pan and flatten it a bit.
6. Cover the pan and let the bater cook till golden brown with low fire.
7. Flip over the other side, so will get cooked as well.
8. Serve when is hot with honey or golden syrup or jam or with whatever your like.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...