- Mazola PureTM Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 envelopes Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast (but I use only 1 tbsp)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup milk (very warm 120-130°F)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 can (20-21 oz) apple pie filling
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter OR margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
MIX batter ingredients together in a pre-sprayed 8x8-inch baking dish. Let rest for 10 minutes.
TOP batter with apple filling. Combine streusel topping ingredients in small bowl mixing with fork until uniform; sprinkle over apple filling.
BAKE by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake for 30 minutes, or until done.
Recipe Note: If desired, batter may be mixed in a separate bowl. Proceed as directed above.
Special Thanks for this recipe from: http://www.breadworldcanada.com/