Wednesday, 30 May 2007
Noodle with Chili Sauce (Yum Kway Teow)
Most Thai people like to eat “Yum”. They can make many ways to create the salad (yum), this is also the salad to make you enjoy it.
This is yum is also similar Vietnamese food but the difference is chilies. Vietnamese chili will be a bit sweet but this one is more sour and salty.
For 4 persons
- 300-400 grams rice noodle (kway teow) steamed
- 200 grams mints pork, steamed
- 5-10 hot chili, (If you like more spicy you can put more)
- 5 garlic clove
- 2-3 coriander roots
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar (if you fine to salty add more sugar)
- Fresh vegetable e.g. lettuce and coriander leaves
1.Mix garlic, hot chilies and coriander root in the mortar and pound a bit. Scoop it out and put in to a small bowl, add fish sauce, lime juice and sugar, mix all together.
2.Place the lettuce on the plate, put noodle and pork on top and scoop the chilies sauce pour on top and sprinkle coriander leave on to it.