Saturday, 24 March 2007
Grill Pork Salad
- 300 grams pork (shoulder meat)
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 onion slice thin
- 1/2 cup cucumber slice thin
- 1/4 cup spring onion, cut into short lean
- 1/4 cups chinese cerely
- 4 garlic clove,
- 1 tsp fresh chilli, pound it
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2-3 lettuce plants and coriander leaves for garnish
1. Marinade meat with oyster sauce, and leave in the refrigerator for 2-3 hour.And then grill until done, then slice the meat thin.
2. Mix garlic, hot chillies, fish sauce , lime juice and sugar in the blow. Put the meat, onion and cucumber. Place on service plate.
3. Serve with fresh vegetables e.g lettuce, cabbage, cucumber.