Baked Chocolate Mooncake
I found this recipe from Anncoo Journal Thank you so much for sharing your recipe. It's a very wonderful bake chocolate mooncake. I kids love it so much.
Ingredients for 12
- 113 gm plain flour
- 18 gm cocoa powder
- 85 gm sugar syrup
- 25 gm peanut oil
- 1/2 tsp alkaline water
- 360 gm lotus paste mic with coffee emulco. Mix melon seed and then divide in 12 balls about 30 gm/each
- Mix syrup, oil and alkaline water together.
- Sift flour and cocoa powder together in the blow and pour the syrup mixture. Use wooden spoon mix and form a dough. cover with wrap and let it set for 30 mins but I let it rest for 1 hrs.
- divide the dough for 12 balls, 20 gm/each. Wrap the dough around the coffee lotus paste.
- Roll into a ball and dust with some flour, press firmly into mould, unmould ans place on line baking sheet.
- Bake at preoven 170 C for 10 min. Remove from the oven and let is cool about 15 min. Then bake a mooncake again for another 10-15 mins.
- Let the moonckae cool down completely before storing into the airtight container. This mooncake can be eat immediately with crispy, Or wait about 3 days for mooncake skin to soften before serving