- 1 cup diced fresh water chestnut
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 150 grams sugar
- 3/4 cup water (for make syrup)
- 200 grams of coconut milk
- red food coloring (I use rose syrup)
- Place the red coloring in a little water (I use rose syrup and did not add water) and soak the water chestnut until colored. remove and place into the tapioca flour and make a pieces become well coated.
- Heat 5 cups of water to boiling, boil the pomegranate seed 3 minute or until the pomegranate floating in boiling water. Remove and place in cold water
- Boil sugar and water to make syrup, allow to cool, than remove the pomegranate seed from cold water and place into the syrup.
- When serving, scoop the pomegranate seed with syrup in a dessert dish and add coconut milk and ice.
enjoy sweet time!!