Saturday 26 May 2012

Rainbow Cupcake

One more time for rainbow cupcakes, it's order request from my daughter's friend for kids birthday party.
Tried to make a different style but does not look so good as I thought hehehe....  

Cake and butter cream had left over, so I mixed the butter cream color together and became this pale green and just piping a rose.  



Buttercream with sweetened condensed milk

  • 300 g salted butter  
  • 260 to 300 g sweetened condensed milk (I used only 260 g I think it's sweet enough)
  • 1/4 cup whipping cream (I use sweetened whipping cream)
  • 1 tsp lemon juice (it's optional for not greasy)
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence 

Beat the butter until it's creamy. Then slowly pour condensed milk while beating, continues beat until smooth. Add whipping cream, vanilla and lemon juice, beat until smooth and creamy as well.

Option 1: If the cream is too thick, you can add a teaspoon of fresh milk.

Option 2: If using unsalted butter, add 1/4 tsp of salt into it.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...