350 g ripe bananas
175 g sugar
50 g palm sugar
1 tsp salt
125 g milk ( I use Chocolate Mike, that why my cake look a bit dark)
1/2 tbsp vinegar/lime juice
275 g cake flour
1-1/2 tsp banking powder
1-1/2 tsp banking soda
125 g cooking oil
1. Pour the 1st ingredient mixture into a mixing bowl beat about 5 minutes.
2.Add 2nd ingredient mixture into the 1st and beat another 3 mins.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda together and add into the mix and continues beat another 3 mins.
4. Add vegetable oil and continues beat another 4 mins.
5. Leave the mixture for about 20 minutes, and spoon drops into a paper cups almost full or cake tin.
6. Bake in the oven at temperature 200 c about 10-15 mins or until it done.
Note: today I use the tin/loaf and I baked for 35 mins.
Recipe in Thai version เค้กกล้วยหอม