1st day at night
200 g cold water
200 g AP flour or bread flour
1.5 g of yeast
- Mix everything together and wrap with plastic film, put in refrigerate for 10 hours and then remove from fridge and put it at room temperature for 2 hours
2nd day morning
150 g cold water
300 g AP flour or bread flour
7.5 g yeast
15 g of salt
- Put all ingredient except salt into bread maker with the starter and knead for 7 minutes, then put in a salt.
- Put the dough in the container with oil inside and keep the dough rest for three-hour by cover with a lid or plastic wrap, After 1 hour make folding the dough back and forth. Do the same again after 90 minute and 120 minute to achieve a bubble in the dough.
- When the dough rise is due, make into the size as you want and let the dough rise for 20 minutes before forming a baguette.
- Preheat to 275 C, and make dough into forming baguette and place on the baking tray then leave the dough to rise for 45 minutes or until doubled.
- Place the baguette into the oven, reduce oven temperature to 250 C, then put a blow of ice cubes in the oven and bake about 20 minutes or until the color is brown. Open the oven panel for the last 20-30 minute to make the baguette crust is crispier.
Thank you my friend Sana, whose share a nice and wonderful recipe with me.