- ¾ cup + 1 tablespoon (185g) unsalted butter
- 185g dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 ¼ cups (250g) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (94g) all purpose flour
- ½ cup (45g) cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- ¾ cup (116g) roughly chopped white chocolate
- ¾ cup (116g) roughly chopped milk chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF; line a square 20cm (8in) baking pan with foil, extending foil over the edges of pan. Butter foil; set aside.
- Place the butter and dark chocolate in a saucepan over low heat and stir until just smooth.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Place the eggs, sugar and vanilla in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until light and creamy.
- Fold through the chocolate and butter mixture.Sift the flour, cocoa and salt over the mixture and mix to combine.
- Add the white and milk chocolate chunks, mix well then pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until just set. Allow to cool, unmold using the foil “handles” and cut into squares.
Thank you for the recipe from technicolorkitcheninenglish.blogspot.com