- 150 grams sugar
- 250 cake flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 150 dried banana chopped (I used the Whole Sun Dried Bananas type not the bananas chip)
- 85 grams butter
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Warm the oven at 200 C, line the muffin cup into the muffin tray.
- Mix the dry ingredient together
- Mix wet ingredients in the other blow and then poor into a dry ingredient, add banana and mix well
- Scoop into the muffin cup and bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown,turn out on to the wire rack to cool.
Cooking and Photo by MaeJJ