Pumpkin Pudding (Version 2)
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup thick coconut milk
- 1 grated coconut
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup topioca flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- In the other bowl, mix the flour and add the pumpkin puree and kneed about 10 minutes.
- Add thick coconut one the time and mix well, add grated coconut, sugar and salt. Continue stirring until the mixture weel mix.
- Pour mixture into the plate or baking pan and springker with grated coconut mixed with salt.
- When the water in the steammer is boilling, put the pan in the steammer and steam for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the steammer, allow to cool, and cut the pudding into pieces of the desired size.
cooking and photo by MaeJJ