Double Chocolate Cupcake
- 125 g salted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1- 1/4 cup Cake Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 quantity chocolate fudge icing
- 250 g dark couverture chocolate,
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 70 g salted butter
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Sift over the flour, baking powder and cocoa and beat until combined.
- Cream the butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add an eggs and beat well in between.
- Fold through the milk and chocolate and then spoon the mixture into 12 cup muffin tins lined with paper patty cases.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Cool on wire racks. Spread or pipe the chocolate fudge icing over the cupcakes .
Bake and Photo By MaeJJ