- 100 grams black fungi mushroom, cut slide
- 100 grams finely chopped pork
- 1 tomato slide
- ¼ onion slide thin
- ¼ cup cerlery cut in short lengths
- 3-4 fresh chillis
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ½ - 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- mint leaves
- Put water in the pot and bring to boil. When the water is boil put the the mins meat in and cook it, take out and set a side. Soak in the black fungi for a few secound and drain out the water and put together with pork.
- Mix all the ingredient together and add pork and black fungi mushroom.
- Serve with fresh vegetable e.g. cucumber, cabbage, long bean.
I need to Thank you to my lovely friend "P'Dang", she reccommended this recipe to me again.