- 1 tsp oil
- 30 g dried chinese mushrooms, soaked and finely sliced (but I use fresh mushroom)
- 80 g chicken thigh fillet, cut into bite sized piecd
- 2 tbsp dried shrimps
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cups Glutinous rice or Sticky rice
- 2 cups water
- A pinch of salt & ground white pepper
- 30 g spring onions, chopped
- 30 g fried shallots (I use fried and fresh because my hubby like both)
- In a wok, heat the oil until hot. Fine the mushroom, chicken and dried shrimps for haft a minuts.
- Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, pepper and glutinous rice, stire to make all mix.
- Add water and pour into the cooking pot or conning ware and cook in microwave for 8 minutes.
- Take out for the microwave and stire all together, and put in microwave to cook another 6 minutes.
- Ganish with spring union & shallot.
Thanks for this recipe from www.seehoychan.com