Tuesday, 15 January 2008
Fried Sausage Bun (Ball)
- 250g bread flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon instant dried yeast
- 100 ml lukewarm water
- 40g butter
- egg whites
- coctail sausage
1. Sifted flour into the mixing bowl. Add in salt, sugar, yeast and egg yolks. and mix all.
2. Slowly pour in the lukewarm water and continue kneading.
3. Add in butter and continue kneading till a soft and smooth dough is formed.
4. Make into small balls and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
5. Flatten the dough and place the sausage in the middle. Cover sausage with dough.
6. Dip the dough into the eggwhite and coat with breadcrumbs.
7. Fry on medium heat till golden brown.
8. Serve with mayoness or chilli sauce will be very nice.