Stir fried Pork with Ginger
- 200 grams slice meat pork or chicken
- ½ cup fresh ginger, slice shaded
- ½ cup onion, cut slice
- ½ cup spring onion, cut into 1 inch length
- ½ cup back fungi
- ½ tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp garlic smashed
- 1-2 fresh chillies
1. Heat the oil in the wok. Add garlic fried until is fragrant and then put the slice pork, stir fried until is cooked, add the ginger, black fungi, fresh chillies, onion and spring onion.
2. Fried about 1-2 minis then add soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar, stir fried until all done remove from the heat and serve when is hot.