- 280 grams white bread flour
- 35 grams flaxseed, grinded
- 35 grams oatmeal, grinded
- 6 grams salt
- 7 grams easy blend dried yeast
- 15 grams butter, at room temperature
- 250 ml chocolate milk, warmed
- 15 grams sugar
- Milk or water for brushing
1) In a bowl, combine chocolate milk with yeast and sugar and let stand for 5-10 minutes, until foamy.
2) Combine the bread flour, flaxseed, oatmeal, and salt. Add yeast, mixing until the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
3) Turn the dough out onto a table floured surface and knead the flour with butter until smooth, about 5 minutes or until the dough is soft and elastic.
4) Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, covered with plastic wrap, to rise for about 1 ½ hours or until doubled side.
5) Gently turn dough out onto a floured surface. Knock down the dough flattened, then shape into an oblong loaf or ball.
6) Place on the loaf pan, cover with a clean dish towel and let rise for about 30-40 minutes.
7) Preheat the oven to 400F. Brush the loaf with milk or chocolate milk and sprinkle some oatmeal on top and bake at 400F for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
8) Let cool on a wire rack before slicing.