Thursday 5 July 2007

Tuna Ball



This recipe I got from Thai magazine I had bought when I went back to Thailand last month. It’s a Western food style but make into Asian test. My kids like to eat deep fry food so much, but I try not to cook deep fry too often.

For this recipe I think is quite a healthy food, because have vegetable and herb, which it normally my kids doesn’t eat so much vegetable. When I cook this dish, they enjoy eating so much.

Here the recipe, please try and enjoy it yourselves :-) Ball Tuna Recipe

1 comment:

MaeJJ said...

Tuna Ball Recipe

- 190 grams potato
- 1 can or 185 grams of tuna fish in oil (drained oil)
- 1 red chili slice and fine chopped
- 2 shallot slice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon spring onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cups bread-crumbs
- Vegetable oil for deep fry
- Fresh vegetable and tomato source or chili source

1.Washed potato and bring to boil until is cook. Cut into small piece and mashed it. Add tuna fish, red chili, shallot, parsley, spring onion, salt, pepper and butter and mix it.

2.Foaming into a ball about 1 inch diameter, or 20 grams per ball. You will get about 17-20 balls.

3.Put the tuna balls into the flour to cover it, and then put into the egg, and bread-crumbs until finish all. Then deep fry until golden brown then remove from the heat and put on the plate.

4.Serve with fresh vegetable and chili source or tomato source.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...